Tuesday 26 October 2010

Impossible!

I LOVE INSTANT FILM. Its true.
A while back I started getting interested in instant film and picked up a cheap second hand fuji instax as it has the most easily accessible, and affordable film. I love it, but mostly it is a good party camera.

Since the Impossible Project has began producing new instant film for classic polaroid cameras I have wanted to try some out. The film is quite expensive, and as I wanted a beautiful classic SX-70 polaroid I had to lay out some cash. The camera wasnt too expensive (thank you EBay) and apparently was tested and working.

 
My film (impossible colour shade) arrived in the post and I couldnt wait to see the results. I followed all the directions (i.e. keeping the film shaded from light etc.) and here are the results I came out with. NO PICTURE! I dont know if it is the film or the camera. Someone help me.




No comments:

Post a Comment